Lowadi'SOS
Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.

Форум помощи стороны www.lowadi.com

Вы не подключены. Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь

popular dating site - I don't have time for relationships

На страницу : 1, 2  Следующий

Перейти вниз  Сообщение [Страница 1 из 2]

Geraldto

Гость

singles in Western Australia free online dating - I want something intimate My name is Celia STRANGE I'm into trying new things. I'm looking for a mature male who's interested in making a new friend with benefits. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site: so contact me there I'm attracted to men who take care of themselves. You must be honest and CLEAN. Bundaberg free online dating Melton dating Western Australia dating Best Free Dating Sites Townsville-Thuringowa online dating ive been feeling a lil dull lately and want someone to take me out. i want a normal guy to experiment with and gett wild! im a sexy coed who finally lives on her own and want to use my privacy finally! hit me with a message and ill write you back. I want lots of cock in my tight wet puwsy..... i also like to take it in theass and have you cum all over my back. i want to fuk a lot of men. are you the one for tonight?? I need to be bad. Has to be with the right guy though. Im sweet but want a guy to rough me up in bed. If you are cute and clean then lets get to it now. my hobbies are going out and enjoying life...my goal is to meet a nice person 2 have fun with and enjoy myself withouta serious commitment. im looking for someone that i can kick it with and chill with in take me out to the movies and then maybe have a nightcap so if that sounds good then write me i am a simple girl with a fairly simple life,and i prefer to keep it that way. i still like to have fun whenever i can. even though i don't need a man i would still like too meet someone to spend some time with and please me from time to time. Just broke off a long term relationship so not looking for anything serious. I just need a sex fix every now and then! Let me also add that I am specifically looking for a guy in shape that can fuck well. Need someone with lots of stamina and well endowed.

Hobartda

Гость

singles in Brisbane free online dating - Satisfy all of my needs My name is Ashly BANUELOS i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there and we can go).. I'm an angel sometimes but can be wild in the bed. My sex life sucks right now. I need a guy willing to do me and then leave. I hate clingy guys and just want straight sex and then be left alone. i have a tight little body and love to please men. message me for more.. Melton free online dating singles in Rockhampton free online dating singles in Geraldton free online dating Tasmania dating singles in Geraldton free online dating I am NOT interested in One Night Stands, Players, Haters, Closed Minded People, or Liars. If you are one, do ont contact me or I will hit the little X in the corner. I'm not here to waste my time, or yours! If you are not one of those: Great! Glad to meet you! Drop me a line and we will see how things go! Safe sex only. No smokers either. 18-45yrs only please. Single men only please and you must be wanting sex but NO RELATIONSHIP. I am the girl thatwould love to go hang out at a football game! I love my video games too, it is very addicctive and it helps to take out soke frustration as well. Well I guess that sums me up at the moment if you want to know more, just send me a message! Well for starters I'm new to this internet dating I love doing anything outdoors and will try anything once. I enjoy listening to music all kinds rock, country, and rap. I love to laugh and I want someone that as soon as I open my eyes they make me. Anything else just ask! I am an attractive female looking for a man who has drive and determination in his life; someone who isn't about playing games and is looking for someone to settle down with. I need someone who knows hwo to treat a woman like she deserves to be treated--and he should expect nothing less in return. I have a lot of love to give but I am looking for the right one to share that love with. Hi there Smile I'm a fun, down-to-earth woman looking for a great time... I'm available evenings and would LOVE to go out for drinks! I enjoy going out, jogging, reading books and hot times by the fire. Please let me know if you're olcal and interested.

lustRene

Гость

Richmond-Windsor online dating - Cowgirl needs to ride My name is Penelope BEAUDOIN Would love to find someone who is in need of having some fun. I’m just looking for someone to hang out with, spend time with, and get to know better. If you want to know more, then just ask. i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular site so if you are down for fun and cool to be around then write me. Maybe we can hit up a bar or something to get to know each other first. singles in Mandurah free online dating singles in Cairns free online dating Warrnambool online dating romance free dating i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. i have a tight little body and love to please men. message me for more.. I'm sick of being the godo church girl. I want to have sex and I want it now!!! Time to form a new me!! I just hope there are people who can help me and teach me the ropes. Come on baby light my fire tonight!! im a party girl that goes to college and that is new in town and looking for some fun. i wanna let loose and have some fun out on the town ASAP! i dont discriminate because variety is the spice of life! send me something about yourself and maybe we can meet up Smile I'm an easy going person who is looking to have a great time and perhaps some stimulating sex. I guess if you contact me you can discover if I'm naughty or nice? Are you up to the challenge???? ........Your pic gets mine I am easily brought to the height of my pleasure many many times. The nature of my sex life gives me plenty of stamina and adrenaline. I have no age preference and no ethnic preference but appearance does matter. I am just looking to have a realll good time. im hott to trot, im a hot girl looking for big things.....if you know what i mean. if ur looking to make snow melt im ur girl. HEY HEY!

lustBran

Гость

singles in New South Wales free online dating - Its gettin hot in here My name is Lea MOE Because i do, and i have a very high sex drive, but i am very busy with my job, my hours are not normal and i am too busy to go to bars and do the whole single scene. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site: so contact me there We can go out and if I like you it will lead to more! PS Age or race isnt that important as long as you look good! singles in Bunbury free online dating Albany free online dating Mount Gambier dating Cairns free online dating singles in South Australia free online dating Im not looking for nothing serious just a big **** to please me daily. no attachments. I love to get down and keep it real. Just want to have fun. I love to suck!!! sup guys? im young and single and ready to mingle. bored with my sex life. vibrators dont do it for me anymore so i need a fuk buddy in the worst of ways! Hello therw. I am hoping to meet singles locally to spend time with and get to know better. I am not able to immediately relocate at this time. Good luck on youur search. God Bless. I like chilling with cool down to earth people.I like to have fun and have a good time in bed. I dislike someone that is fake and a pretender. If you can be real I cant talk to you. If thats u hit me up! I want to have fun! I want you to show me how to have fun. I want adventure. My man cant do it for me anymorw. I want someone with goals in life and and to break me off occasionally. I’m a single good looking petie brunette student. I am looking for someone who can help me out with all of my needs... not looking for a boy friend, just someone I can see every once in a while... maybe some financial help along with someone who will be there if I need some... I am also not looking for drama. If you think you can help message me asap...

lustKaya

Гость

singles in Cairns free online dating - I want some male friends to play with My name is Precious LEMIEUX I'm just trying to start over again..would love to meet some cool guys to hang out with and hook up with. I'm very adventurous and open sexually. i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. i have a tight little body and love to please men. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there PS:I just want to live life to the fullest with as little distraction as possible. I'd like to meet a guy that is the same way. Adelaide free online dating singles in Melbourne free online dating singles in Newcastle free online dating singles in Geraldton free online dating Bundaberg dating My hobbies are partying chillin with friends and down for whatever. im someone that loves to have fun and my personality makes me unique. I am new at this and I really dont know whatever it leads to if im feelin you then we will get far! I am happily single. I am not necessarily looking for a traditional relationship. I enjoy men's company and have alot of sexual (and other) energy. I am very open to new experiences with the right man. More can be discussed later. I am a unique chick in need of some love and care. Step into my world open your heart and mind and give me a chance to get to know me for the woman I am a woman of love, trust, and yes freakiness. Well as I said I'm a fun girl looking for a fun partner NOTHING more NOthing less. Just like to hangout if you're not looking 4 anything serious than I'm the 1 for you. I love listening to music and partying. If this sounds like you please reply. I'm new to this but can't rseist. I need a man who knows his way around a woman's body and who isn't afraid of her mind. I'd love to meet someone with the same goals; no seriousness, just lots of fun. I'm pretty nice-looking and give great blowjobs. I've never disappointed anyone yet. I am a very active, social person. I enjoy going outy and doing things and having a good time. I'm okay staying in, but I really like sight seeing, going to sports games, hiking, concerts, events, etc. I'm looking for someone that wants to share my goals, dreams and successes with me.

lustHele

Гость

Melton online dating - A girl has to get hers too! My name is Charity ERDMANN I'm into trying new things. I'm looking for a mature male who's interested in making a new friend with benefits. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site: so contact me there I'm attracted to men who take care of themselves. You must be honest and CLEAN. Mackay dating online dating Sunshine Coast free online dating Port Macquarie dating Mildura free online dating I love going out havig fun.Im a very outgoing person and looking for someone who is sweet and loves to have fun.. nothing serious right now, but I do like my needs fulfilled, if u know what I meazn! I'm just looking for a good man, if there any left out there. Players need not apply and please leaver any excess baggage at the door. It's hard to list all the music, movies, and hobbies I like. So, if you're interested feel free and ask Smile I'm a fun person with a good head on my shoulders. I like doing many things, such as shooting pool, grilling out, watch scary movies, sports, and many more things. I'm not really into the club scene anymore, but every now and then i like to go and dance the night away..just for exercise sake..lol! I have a great sense of humor and very fun natured. I try to see the brighter side ni most things and want an optimistic guy. Hi I'm a girl lookign for NSA adult fun with men or women. I love to read and go out to the movies, the mall or just somewhere as long as I'm having fun. I'm a open and honest person. I'm dd free and hope you are as well. Email me if interested. ive been feeling a lil dull lately and want someone to gake me out. i want a normal guy to experiment with and get wild! im a sexy coed who finally lives on her own and want to use my privacy finalyl! hit me with a message and ill write you back. not really a club person ..so we can always find a sexy way to party. My Last guy is a cheater But sh*tHappens All goodd..Ladies Good Luck.. Need A REAL Man!

7popular dating site  - I don't have time for relationships Empty Tasmania dating - Come and get this Ср Июл 27, 2011 7:02 pm

lustAsha

Гость

singles in Central Coast free online dating - Yes harder and harder My name is Aisha PLACE Now where do I start it's never easy talking about yourself.I tend to be a bit of a home body I'm not into the bar scene. I really miss having a guy to cuddle with. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there not lookin 4 relationship..lookin 4 sum fun..must b disease free and wear a condom. other than that its all good so what r u waiting for lets get it! dating service Palmerston online dating Warrnambool dating singles in New South Wales free online dating South Australia online dating i am a outgoing person. Down to earth, funny and always want to do things at the spare of the moment. I loove trying new things sexually and just everyday things. I am a good person in search for someone who dont mind giving me a kiss in public or dont mind holding my hand and then knows how do my hard behind closed doors. Whta I want: Drug free, Drama free, Disease Free, Discreet and well groomed please. I would prefer if your in a relationship but not married. I am well groomed and I expect the same from my potential playmate. I have many interests, but for now I will keep that to myself. i love having family time. im not sure what i want to do for a living. Im not sure what all my future plans are but i know im know how to treat a man and i will treat my man right and am looking for something serious. I am easy going but a little on the wild side. well when it comes to sex, let say i like trying all kinds of things. if you want to know more well you have to ask me. Disease free guys only! I hate doing this. people are so fske so lets get to the point. I don't need drama have enough of my own. I just want sex from time to time. If that is too much to ask for then dont bother writing me because I hate whining. I'm lookin for a man who can take control. Do youu think you can handle me ? Lmao. Come out and play guys!

lustCass

Гость

Sunshine Coast online dating - Only good sex My name is Quinn JOY i'm looking for a guy that will please me and enjoy my company. I am looking for a fun guy to hang with and bring out the wilder side of me and see with happens. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there i have a tight little body and love to please men. Come out and play guys! If you are down to experiment with a hot girl then write me.. singles in New South Wales free online dating Richmond-Windsor online dating Launceston free online dating Wagga Wagga dating Mackay free online dating My friends would most likely describe me sa a silly person with a great sense of humor and a heart of gold. I sometime say silly random things or breakout and start dancing just because i can..lol. I love life and try to enjyo it to the fullest, but it would be even better if i had that special someone in it. So, where are you? I am a somewhat attached female. Involved in a long term relationship that lacks the confort, attention and sexual needs that I desire. I am interested in seeing what is out there, but not sure how far I want to pursue it. I guess it depends on who I meet.. a little shy, but can be fun when the shyness goes away Looking for some discreet sex. If you plan to email me your photo please don't send naked photos. If your best quality is showing off what's in between your legs then it tells me there is nothing special about you. Ive had plenty of dicks in my life and dont need to see yours, how about a face pic first? I want it all. I want a masculine take charge dude that will take me out and have some fun. I want a unique sexual date!I want a straight forward, manly guy. If thats you, what are u waiting for? Im lookibg for a guy to get me off. The best way to impress me is say hat you have read my profile, understand it, are ok with the threesum, how hung you are and attach a pic. Other emails without this info will not be read. i enjoy all types of dancing, and do it to make some cash here and there.. i'm a lot of fun so get to know me. im hot and give great head. maybe u can even hit it from the back.

9popular dating site  - I don't have time for relationships Empty single men - Havent orgasmed in 3 months Ср Июл 27, 2011 8:51 pm

lustArya

Гость

Melbourne free online dating - Are u down for this? My name is Annabella HALLER Because i do, and i have a very high sex drive, but i am very busy with my job, my hours are not normal and i am too busy to go to bars and do the whole single scene. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site: so contact me there We can go out and if I like you it will lead to more! PS Age or race isnt that important as long as you look good! singles in Ballarat free online dating singles Hobart online dating Central Coast free online dating Western Australia online dating im a nymphomaniac. anything goes with me in bed. love to be promiscuous and fuk as many guys as possible. race or age doesnt matter just be clean. I am an easy-going type of gal. I like to hang out and have good time no matter what I am doing. I am not looking to settle down anytime soon. I think life is about living it and enjoying it everyday!!!!!! Right now I just want all the fun that comes out of a relationship without the commitment. Lets keep it casual! I am very down to earth. Easy to talk to with a good sense of humor. I'm funny, vivacious, and smart. I can be wild adn passionate and will keep a smile on your face. I am adorable and very affectionate. I'm classy and cuddly and looking for my prince. I am a shy person but once I get to know you I am very open and honest about everything. I want a man who will be with me in good times and band. A true prince. If their is anything else you want to know feel free to ask me. I am very pen-minded and love older men but young guys too. I am ofetn horny and am just looking for a good time. Up to trying anythhing new. I love men taking control of me so if thats you what are u waiting for? lookn 4 a hookup, no long term, no strings, temporary thing only, must be able to leave me when i say, im already n a relationship, not lookn 4 another one, must be dioscreet will send pic upon request ...

lustElai

Гость

Mildura online dating - Tired of my sex life My name is Brisa MICHAELS Would love to find someone who is in need of having some fun. I’m just looking for someone to hang out with, spend time with, and get to know better. If you want to know more, then just ask. i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular site so if you are down for fun and cool to be around then write me. Maybe we can hit up a bar or something to get to know each other first. singles in Bundaberg free online dating Hobart dating Maitland dating singles in Hobart free online dating Bunbury dating looking 4 man clkean well hung knows what 2 do with it must b straight no strings must b thick! the older the better so u can teach me new stuff. must be disease free no exceptions! I am nice easy going, love to have fun meet new people lol. I have curves in all the right places I love trying new stuff. Hit me up so we can maybe see if theres some chemistry! I really don't want anything serious for a while. i would definitely like to try some new guys though. i love sex and want a guy that knows how to please me. if youre interested write me to know more. I'm lookin to get down with someone. I love to have sex all day long. I can shake my booty to some good hiphop. Anything else you wanna know just ask. i am new here looking for fun. i am looking for some hardcore fun while i am here. you must be under 50, clean, know how to treat a lady, know how to use sex toys, show me a good time. you can see what i look like after u reply. I am interested in having a good time. I do not want any strings. I don't mean to sound cold however I am not attracted to short men or heavier persons. Im sorry, I just like my men tall and thin.

11popular dating site  - I don't have time for relationships Empty free dating - Im hot as hell Ср Июл 27, 2011 10:41 pm

lustGill

Гость

singles in Mackay free online dating - Looking for some fun My name is Salma HAWTHORNE Now where do I start it's never easy talking about yourself.I tend to be a bit of a home body I'm not into the bar scene. I really miss having a guy to cuddle with. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there not lookin 4 relationship..lookin 4 sum fun..must b disease free and wear a condom. other than that its all good so what r u waiting for lets get it! Toowoomba free online dating matchmaking Bundaberg online dating Perth dating Queensland free online dating I want sex...i squirt, yes i swallow, and i will fuk on the first date . I like to be spanked, and called a whore.....If i sound like your little slut, let me know.. I'll spread my legs just for you. I'm confident and warm and caring. I love to smile and I love life. I'm independent but love being in the comppany, and in the strong arms of a man. I am the complete package and looking for another like me. Im hot, young and horny as hell. well what elsde to say is that i just want to have fun with a good looking man with a big**** so if thats you get back to me I will send pics in after we talk for a bit first. Long story short...I more than satisfied my bi-cuirosity recently and that b$tch turned out to be crazy as hell...so I'm back to men! I'm just looking for a laid-back activity partner at this point in time for a nsa situation. As well-educated, beautiful, and well-traveled as I am, brothas, understand I'm just online having fun safely- not looking for a relationship of ANY kind... Would like to meet someone who is married but still feels lonely, no strings attached. Not looking to leave home and destroy everything. We can talk, share secrets,laugh, hug, kiss, and whatever.Smile I`m not looking to jump in bed with you in the first 10 minutes or even in the first month, so please don`t be pushy. Yes I am a freak...but not a hoe. I will have to get to know u a little first and yes safe sex is a must..so if u feel ur ready for some great sex with a cute girl then send me a message.

lustAmir

Гость

Dubbo online dating - Hoping this can work My name is Jacquelyn PUTMAN I am looking for a fun guy to hang with and bring out the wilder side of me and see with happens. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there i have a tight little body and love to please men. Come out and play guys! If you are down to experiment with a hot girl then contact me.. singles singles in Tasmania free online dating singles in Newcastle free online dating Rockingham online dating singles in Sunshine Coast free online dating I am different from most girls you will ever meet. I am classy and cheesy, which makes me very unique. I like old fashioned guys that know how to treat a girl like bringing chocloate and flowers, opening the door, pulling out my chair. He needs to show me that romance is still alive. I would love to find an older man for NSA encounters. I would like to find an older amn that has stamina that wants a baby girl to fulfill his desires. He should be very open minded and love to have fun. Must play safe. Looking for quality people to spend that free time with doing whatever strikes us as fu, especially in the bedroom. Since un follows me, that is nokt too difficult! Looking forward to whatever life brings my way, email me to find out more Wink mmm well, I'm a young brunette student, just recently got my own place and now I'm lonely lol...I would love to have some company once in a while! Not looking for any commitments, just a man that can please me the way a woman deserves to be. My Friends describe me as very innocent but seductive. I'm looking for someone who wants to have a discreet encounter. I want to hook-up for an hour or two during the day or night to experiment and try more things. Let me know something about you and I will return the favor. i like to be submissive, i love to swallow, i love all things to do with sex. if you want to know more, let me know.... i love to swallow cum and be spanked, please let me please you!! so hit me up what u waitingy for? I like to bowl, shop, tan, beach, movies, and relxaing at home. I'm looking for a guy who will treat me right. I'm very laid back, a little shy at first. But once I get to know u, I will open up. I am just looking for love, is that too much to ask nowadays?

lustMari

Гость

Richmond-Windsor free online dating - Lets play house My name is Aubree WICKS I am looking for a MAN that is honest, responsible, loving, romantic, and all the other things a good man should be. Hopefully one man can change my views on what you all are looking for in a woman these days. I am not here for booty calls or friends with benefits, so please if that's all you are looking for then we would not be a good match. i havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site hope to hear for you, if you are out there Very Happy Sunshine Coast online dating Ballarat dating Rockingham free online dating Maitland free online dating Central Coast online dating I want a man who is honest and tries to live an honest life. I want a man who is strong and a man I won't question what his abilities are. Confidence not arrogance. You should be able to make me feel wanted, desired, respected, so is that too much to ask? Hey there. I am looking to have some fun here and there . I am hot and young. please be fun and hot clean dd free. No strings attached maybe more. Message me for more.. Hi, guys. Looking for some guys to chat with online and get to know,then meet. I'm not looking for a relationship just guys to have fun with and join my friend and I for a 3some. So if you want to chat send me a message. im looking for a good looking man that would actually meet up for sex and not bail out last minute. if u actually want to meet up then email me. if ur just talk dnt even bother. im not looking for anything serious just sex.. MY goals are to be the best i can be in life. I have a great personality, fun-loving, good hearted. I love everythign except heavy rap. this thing says i need to add more about me. lol. So if you wanna know more aobut me just ask me lol. I'm into trying new things. I'm looking for a mature male who's interested in making a new friend with benefits. I'm attracted to men who take care of themselves. You must be honest and CLEAN.

lustJamy

Гость

singles in New South Wales free online dating - Looking for a change My name is Tatyana LY i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there and we can go).. I'm an angel sometimes but can be wild in the bed. My sex life sucks right now. I need a guy willing to do me and then leave. I hate clingy guys and just want straight sex and then be left alone. i have a tight little body and love to please men. message me for more.. Ballarat online dating Mildura online dating singles in Kalgoorlie-Boulder free online dating singles in australia free online dating Albury-Wodonga dating im a young sexxxy woman who knows what i want i like a man with a real mans body and some one thats real. i work out a little just to stay in shape cuz its sexy. i am looking for a guy to teach me new skills in bed. want to be my teacher??? I'm pretty laid back and open to just about anything. I consider msyelf to be a go-getter. I'm fine with staying in for the evening or going all out. Being close with your family is a major plus, as is having goals in your life. If you think I'm what you are looking for, message me and we can go from there- I'll send a picture once I know who you are! So...I am spending more time on here then I would like to admit.So in my boredom I have chosen to add a little more info. I get a lot of Why are you here? I am here because I am single and I feel this is my second chance at finding happijness. I am a sweet girl lookin for some fun. I don't like cheaters and liars. I'd like to meet a sweet guy who likes wrestling naked also. He needs to be clean and drug free. i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. i have a tight little body and love to please men. message me for more.. Now, lets be realistic...I don't need to know your life story, your income, address, or job location for a first date, but the basics are a must! A First and Last Name is needed afterall this is the internet! Need I say more? I tend to be a bit shy at first but after I'm comfortable with you it will all be laughs and you wont regret getting to know me.

15popular dating site  - I don't have time for relationships Empty Wollongong free online dating - Lets talk Чт Июл 28, 2011 1:47 am

lustDaya

Гость

free dating service - Lonely and looking for sun My name is Kendal REARDON Just looking for someone who is interested in getting together every now and then for something new and exciting. What? Let's talk about it… I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there Once you see what I look like you will definitely want to get to know me. Free dating sites singles in Adelaide free online dating Mandurah online dating Queensland dating singles in Gold Coast-Tweed Heads free online dating i like to hang out, have fun, go shopping, see a movie, go out for lunch.... doesnt really amtter im a simple girl to please. just looking for someone older to hvae intimate encounters every once in a while. i am looking for the occasional fun. I'm single and sexy...looking for other single and sexy individuals. I am all about having a good time...I am cute, extremely sexy, I have a high sex drive! And just want someone I can fill my extra time with. please have pics in your responses. Also please do not respond with a one sentence email or that you would like to **** me, or just say hello or hey or ask for a pic. Even though this is pretty much for sex, I still need you to be able to carry on a conversation and be normal. Also, do not be a 100 miles away. Really i'm looking for just some fun once in a while male that is hung 6 or better just to tyr it and have fun sometimes. i like to play when the time is right. I dont like to jump right into things until i have met the guy for at least a few hours so hit me up and lets see/ i want to experiment with no strings attached, one night stands please. i've never done this before. i'm looking for some safe fun! if you want the same then send me a message. I require honesty,integrity and monogamy. I do not play emotional games and expect the same. I like planned week-ends but love spontaneity. I am a great caatch for the right man.

lustTris

Гость

Tamworth online dating - Need a real freak My name is Eileen MASTERSON i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. i have a tight little body and love to please men. message me for more.. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there hope to hear for you, So if you're interested send me an email and we can go from there... I'm an angel sometimes but can be wild in the bed. My sex life sucks right now. I need a guy willing to do me and then leave. I hate clingy guys and just want straight sex and then be left alone. singles in Western Australia free online dating New South Wales free online dating internet dating New South Wales dating Adelaide online dating I am a horny young girl who is down for hot, erotic,kinky encounters.I enjoy doing everythig in bed and more! I want a cool guy to try new things with so if thats ou then send me something.. I am a hot girl, for what I've been told. Don't get me wrong I am very down to earth. I love big dicked men so their wish is my desire in every kind of way. I am looking not only for friendship, but for a physixal relationship with the right man of course. i appreciate the eimple things in life and am easily satisfied and hoping to find someone else who's just as appreciative as me! i prefer older guys, for they have more experience in bed, are more mature, and have much more to offer. if you ever wanna chat then just send a message Smile I'm looking for a guy who is sweet and can make me laugh knows how to have a good time. I'm not tfoo picky just someone who has some of the same interests as I do. I basically just want someone who wlil love me even with all my inperfections. Well I guess that's it for now so if you want to know anything else just feel free to e-mail me. i like everything fun. i like guys that are dominant. i want you to want me. i gotta a feeling, that toinghts gonna be a good good night if you contact me. Looking for strong sexy man to fullfil all of my desires and fantasies. nobody clingy or too serious please. If you are up for the challenge send me a message .

lustMace

Гость

Coffs Harbour dating - You want me? My name is Gisselle ISRAEL i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there and we can go).. I'm an angel sometimes but can be wild in the bed. My sex life sucks right now. I need a guy willing to do me and then leave. I hate clingy guys and just want straight sex and then be left alone. i have a tight little body and love to please men. message me for more.. popular dating site singles in Launceston free online dating singles in Newcastle free online dating Hervey Bay online dating Albury-Wodonga free online dating I love most any music. I enjoy spneding time with my family and close friebds. I am looking for a man that is completely honest and looking fokr a serious relationship with no drama!!! Looking for that person to settle down with and enjoy what life we all have left. I can pretty much tell after meeting somekne if it can go anywhere or if its stuck in friendship land. I did the dating scene, I'm not into games, wont start em, wont play em with ya either! I think with experience comes knowledge.I've learned from dating different guys that some people come & go in your life & its not personal, things happen for a reason! I know I have alot to bring to a relationship.. but the right guy will see that! I am lokoing to meet new nad interesting people that are open to try new things. I am not uptight, but rather very easy going. I like the cinema, scary movies are the best. I am just looking for a FWB right now though... I am looking to settle down with mr.right. I want someone that loves family and be there all the time. Someone who is loyal and honest. Someone who has goals and knows how to treat his woman right. If that is you then wait no longer! You can find me at the gym or running at least 4 days a week. I enjoy staying in as much as I enjoy going out. I am a very open minded person. I strive to better myself everyday and always looking towards the fhture. I am looking for a man that has goals in life, enjoys being active, and someone that can make me laugh. About me. Well proportioned. Im not petite but not fat at all and have nice curves. If you can handle that let me know and if not, I was probably too much or you anyway (smile) just kidding!

18popular dating site  - I don't have time for relationships Empty Rockingham dating - Come and take it Чт Июл 28, 2011 11:33 am

lustJane

Гость

australia dating - New to all of this My name is Evelin THOMSEN I am looking for a fun guy to hang with and bring out the wilder side of me and see with happens. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there i have a tight little body and love to please men. Come out and play guys! If you are down to experiment with a hot girl then contact me.. singles in Tasmania free online dating Nowra-Bomaderry online dating singles in Melbourne free online dating Brisbane free online dating Rockhampton online dating I like having fun and sex. I want a man that likes the same thing. I am just looking for someone to have an very imitimate encounter with often and maybe take our relationship a little futher. I will send pics once we talk for a minute or two. My perfect night tonight with someone: i would love 2 rent a movie adn go back to my place. We could cuddle up and when it gets really scary cuddle up with each other. I would love to be affectionate and just see where it goes!! So hit me up! im in a nowhere marriage. i,m looking for a totaly discreet sexual partner with NO TIES. i dont want to disrupt anyones lifestyle. must be a little kinky, must be claen and drug free, must be willing to expiriment in the bedroom. Safe sex only. No smokers either. 18-45yrs only please. Single men only please and you must be wanting sex but NO RELATIONSHIP. The man that fits me the one who is secure in himself and can injoy meeting new people. I am very muhc a people person and that sometimes is a bit much for some me.n So men if you like what you have read and want to chat please fill free to do so. i'm here to enjoy your friendship and possible more if the chemistry is on. be real and honest and i will be the same. i'm into comedy clubs, movies and music. i don't want or like drama. if this is you and you like gossip and the he said she said, then please keep going.

lustJana

Гость

Gladstone dating - Keep coming back for more My name is Jaylynn WISNIEWSKI Just looking for someone who is interested in getting together every now and then for something new and exciting. What? Let's talk about it… I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there Once you see what I look like you will definitely want to get to know me. Bendigo free online dating singles in Northern Territory free online dating singles in Hervey Bay free online dating singles in Shepparton-Mooroopna free online dating singles in Central Coast free online dating I'm pretty laid back and open to just about anything. I consider myself to be a go-gteter. I'm fine with staying in for the evening or going all out. Being close with your family is a major plus, as is having goals in your life. If you think I'm what you are looking for, message me and we can go from there- I'll send a picture once I know who you are! Ive made mistakes in my life, I have let people take advantage of me and I have accepted way less then I deserve, but I have learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I may never get back and people who will never be sorry. I'll know better next time and never settle for anything less then I deserve. If you want a pretty girl by your side forever then send me an email. I'm looking for a little excitement. I am bisexual. I want to have a threesome, but not with people I know. I don't want them to think I'm a whore. I need someone open mindred and ready to have some fun. Please send me a message, don't be shy. I am in a relationship, but can't bring myself to tell him about my fetish. I want to find someone i can discreetly hook up with occasionally, to be tickle tortured. He would never know and he isn't the violent type anyway. I would be a very good lay for either a woman or a man. I feel the urge to re-live my adolescence and stop by the toy isle or watch a movie from my childhood. I am a firm believer that ew must all hang onto that inner child. I also enjoy the social gatherings my friends and I host! But most of all I love learning and am always attracted to a man who can teach me something new… im a cute student that has always been thought of as a good girl. ive been feeling a lil dull lately and want someone to takee me out. im single but wouldnt mind a guy to help me with my needs every now and then. if youre looking for the same things then write me.

lustJoy

Гость

I once heard that from the dayh that you are born, you and your soulmates names are written together in heaven. Not too long ago......I met my soulmate. I believe that it was fate, and have no doubt in my imnd that he is "The One". While bored I decided to surf the net. Being that I was suddenly a single, I decided to post my profile on a dating site. I was not expecting to go into this and actually fall in love with someone that I had met online. That was the furthest thing from my mind. I only did it because I was bored and wanted to have a few laughs. After my second day online......I had hundreds of messages sent to my online mailbox. I read through most of them and had a few good laughs. (Especially at all the marriage proposals.) But never replied to any. I thought it was to weird. After searching and looking through the male profiles......I came across ome that really caught my attention. Not only was this the best looking guy I had ever seen, he seemed like he had a wonderful personality. He sounded like just the person that I was looking to get to know better. I sat and analyzed the pro's and con's of actually sending him a message. Something told me to "just do it." It was a feeling like I had never felt before. Besides I had nothing to lose. If he didn't reply back......oh well. That night, Apfil 25th, 2011, I finally got the nerve up to send him a message. The next night I logged on and found that he had replied to my message...which really surprised me. Later that night, we ended up chatting on the website and sending each other emails. Every night since then we have talked for at least 5 hours a night......sometimes more. Over the past months we have shared every detail of our lives with each other. I feel like he knows me and I really know him. There isn't one person that knows me more than he does. There's not one person that I would rather talk to, more then I enjoy talking to him. I feel so lucky to hvae found himn when I did. I knew he was out there all along, I just knew that I had to find him. And now that I have, I don't know how I have survived without him. It was purely fate that led me to that websiet that one night in April. It was just luck that I came across his profile and had that gut feeling to just "do it." He is my life, my love, my best friend, and my soulmate sent from heaven. I love him dearly with all my heart and soul. I thought that I had been in love before.....I had dated a guy for three years. We were engaged, and living together. But I never knew if he was the one. I always had doubts. Aftert it ended I knew that I was better off. I wasn't searching for anyone when I found Jason. It happened purely accidental, but I am so glad it did. He gives me hope, trust, honesty, but most of akl he gives me love. I am completely happy with him. When I'm not talking to him I want to be. I go through my day...doing my normal daily habits like I do everyday.....but the seconds turn into minutes that turn into hours----that I spend thinking about him. I can't wait to get home everyday to talk to him online or by phone. Some people don't believe in falling in love with someone that you have never met. But I am one to say that all things are possible...you just have to believe. No we have never met physically, but we know each other on a personal level. We know and love each other for what is on the inside. We share similar personalities...and love talking to one another about everything and anything. I can tell him anything and not be scared to. I have told him more about me in the past month, then I have ever told anyone in my entire life. I never thuoght in a million years that I would fall hopelessly in love with someone that I had met online. But now that I have I think it is the most wonderful thing in the world. I know that he is "The One"......I feel it throughout my whole body, heart and soul. I miss him every minute of the day. He fills my days with happiness beyond anything I have ever known. I thought I could only hope and dream that one day a man like this would come along. But my dreams have come true.........so, Jason, if your reading this I LOVE YOU!!! Sunshine Coast online dating dating uk dating in USA New South Wales free online dating Launceston online dating i want a normal guy to experiment with and get wild! i go to school right now and am loving every minute of it. im looking to hook up with someone cool to get me outta this rut! if yo

21popular dating site  - I don't have time for relationships Empty Queensland free online dating - Wear me out Чт Июл 28, 2011 2:30 pm

lustKail

Гость

Ponzi Dating Please enjoy this ho so funny post from Gayle about one guy who couldn't take a hint to save his life! About 15 years ago I made my maiden voyage to Martha's Vinyeard. There weren't many people on the ferry from Wood’s Hole, just a handful of us, so the handsome, pock-marked man with a calm look cautht my attention. I don't remember how we ended up talking (my ex-husband would say that I probablyg pushed my breasts out and tossed my hair, something he always says I do when I flirt)but I found out that he was the roadie/manager for a band that was playing at a bar in Oak Bluffs very close to where the ferry docks. Somehow I wormed my way into his lunch with the band members at the bar who asked me to come see them play that night. I didn't think that there would be any way in hell that my two gay, West Coast friends who I was visiting would come with me to continue my flirtation with a roadie for some hippie-ish bare band. But, well, they did and it actually became their MISSION to get me laid. We had a great time at the bar and the band was surprisingly excellent. When they had played their last set and Clive started breaking down, my friends URGED me to suggest that he come back to my hotel room. The bar lights were flashing last call, and my friend was insisting that I slip him my room number. Somehow, it ended up on a napkin along with my lipsticked mouth imprint and my friend ram to the stage to give it to him. I was mortified. I was thrilled. Like a ship captain's wife holding vigil, but without the widow's walk and lowy white nightgown I stared out my window almost all night, waiting for Clive to walk up the path to the hotel and come rap at my door. The bed was right under the window and I remembre just finally sinking, rather sadly, into sleep. When I left the next morning to go meet my friends, I noticed that they had left a little note taped to a post that said "Gayle's Room" with an arrow pointing in my direction. Back in Boston, with e-mail in its infancy, I found yet another way to contact Clive and I received an e-mail back, with some semi-apology about not coming back to the hotel, how he had taken a late-night walk and watched the sunrise. At the end of the e-mail, though, he said that there was something he really wanted to talk to me about in person and wondered if I would meet him in Providence when the band was playing, sometime during that next week. Something he needed to talk to me about in PERSON? Was he going to profess his love for me and needed me in front of him to kiss passionately and carry me away into the Providence sunset? In my mind, that was the only option and I told him that, yes of course, I'd be ther.e I drove the hour-plus thinking of nothing else but how exciting a first kiss would be. I walked into the rather large place and saw Clive, in shorts, imberlands and a tee-shirt. We hugged each other and sat down at a high-top table, ordered drinks, some pub-osh food and made quick small talk. Within maybe 8 minutes, Clive pulled a napkin out of the dispenser and took out a pen. "This is what I wanted to talk to you about." He startedd draawing boxes and arrows and began to describe sometihng that I couldn't even follow. Why was this man DRAWING DIAGRAMS ON A NAPKIN WHEN HE WAS SUPPOSEDE TO BE KISSING ME????? It didn't take long before the boxes became a ptramid and I reailzed what was happening. I became an arrow on the bottom of a pyramid. He thought that I would bring him money and a bump up to the next level. To this day, I'm still confused how "boxes" could make someone rich. I let him finish his spiel and he went back to setting-up for the ban.d I was stunned. I was temporarily imnmobilized. I had an hour and a half drive home and it was already way past my bedtime. All I could think about was how it wouldn't matter anymore if I smoked a million cigarettes because my breath wasn't an issue. I'm pretty certain that I had it in me to laugh, shake my head and not blame it on myself for being deficient in any way. There have been some other doozies of dates and situations since then, but, I'm sure that this will stand out as one for the "Dates From Hell" record books. Central Coast dating Bunbury free online dating singles in Western Australia free online dating singles in Gold Coast-Tweed Heads free online dating singles in Shepparton-Mooroopna free online dating Hmmm well, I'm a young brunette student, just recently

lustAyan

Гость

I oncve heard that from the day that you are born, you and your soulmates names are written together in heaven. Not too long ago......I met my soulmate. I believe that it was fate, and have no doubt in my mind that he is "The One". While bored I decided to surf the net. Being that I was suddenly a single, I decided to post my profile on a dating site. I was not expecting to go into this and actually fall in love with someone that I had met online. That was the furthest thing from my mind. I only did it because I was bored and wanted to have a few laughs. After my second day online......I had hhndreds of messages sent to my online mailbox. I read through most of them and had a few good laughs. (Especially at all the marriage proposals.) But nevr replied to any. I thought it was to weird. After searching and looking through the male profiles......I came acrosd one that really caught my attention. Not only was this the best looking guy I had ever seen, hed seemed like he had a wonderful personality. He sounded like just the person thaat I wqs lookking to get to know better. I sat and analyzed the pro's and con's of actually sending him a message. Something told me to "just do it." It was a feeling like I had never felt before. Besides I had nothing to lose. If he didn't reply back......oh well. That night, April 25th, 2011, I finally got the nerve up to send him a message. The next night I logged pn and found that he had replied to my message...which really surprised me. Later that night, we ended up chattnig on the website and sending each other emails. Every night since then we have talked for at least 5 hours a night......sometimes more. Over the past months we have shared every detail of our lives with each other. I feel like he knows me and I really know him. There isn't one person that knows me more than he does. There's not one person that I would rather talk to, more then I enjoy talking to him. I feel so lucky to have found him when I did. I knew he was out tehre all along, I just nkew that I had to find him. And now that I have, I don't know how I have survived without him. It was purely fate that led me to that website that one night in Apri.l It was just luck that I came across his rofile and had that gut feeling to just "do it." He is my life, my love, my best friend, and my soulmate sent from heaven. I love him dearly with all my heart and soul. I thought that I had been in love before.....I had dated a guy for three years. We were engaged, and living together. But I never knew if he was the one. I always had doubts. After it ended I knew that I was better off. I wasn'tsearching for anyone when I found Jason. It happened purely accidental, but I am so glad it did. He gives me hope trust, honesty, but most of all he gives me love. I am completely happy with him. When I'm not talking to him I want to be. I go through my day...doing my normal daily habits like I do everyday.....but the seconds turn into minutes that turn into hours----that I spend thinking about him. I can't wat to get home everyday to talk to him online or by phone. Some people don't believe in falling in love with someone that you have never met. But I am one to say that all things are possible...you just have to believe. No we have never met physically, but we know each other on a personal level. We know and love each other for what is on the inside. We share similar personalities...and love talking to one another about everything and anything. I can tell him anything and not be scared to. I have told him more about me in the past month, then I have ever told anyone in my netire life. I never thougth in a million years that I would fall hopelessly in love with someone that I had met online. But now that I have I think it is the most wonderful thing in the world. I know that he is "The One"......I feek it throughout my whole body, heart and soul. I miss him every minute of the day. He fills my days with happiness beyond anything I have ever known. I thought I could only hope and dream that one day a man like this would come along. But my dreams have come true.........so, Jason, if your reading this I LOVE OYU!!!! Kalgoorlie-Boulder free online dating singles in Tamworth free online dating Canberra-Queanbeyan free online dating audio/video chat Warrnambool online dating I'm really laid back and open to anything at all. I'm pretty new to this. I get along with almost everyo

lustDaya

Гость

Hi. My name is Victoria. I am only 16 years old but I think I have fallen in love. In February 1999 we finally connected to the internet after many months of indecision. I can confidently say that I was taken aback by this new and incredible world of information. Within days I was using the internet for anything and everything, however it was not until April that I actually started using chat. I found that most of the people that I met over chat only wanted one thing.. SEX! I tried to ignore these people and I started concentrating on finding people that I could relate to. However this came to no avail as people either wanted sex or nothing... In early May, one Saturday evening I connected to the internet like per usual, and entered a yahoo chat room. I was making general conversation with the entire room when I was pm'd by a guy under the name of Pratt (his real name is remaining anonymous). Pratt and I started talking and after exchanging the basics (age/ sex/ location etc... He said he was 22/m/kansas) he asked me what I wanted to chat abouht. I told him that I didn't really care as long as it was interesting.. He then told me outright that he wasn't interester in sex. I told him that I was glad to hear this because neither was I. He then suggested that we play chess or something. I said that this sounded like a good idea. However it wasn't as easy s it sounded as I had never used yahoo games before, and neither of us could find each other for a long while. I was just about to give up when I realised that we had both managed to find the same room finally. Before I had time to say anything he told me that he loved me and that he would marry me.. Then we both cracked up laughing.. During the game of chess we talked about all sorts of things.. And when we finished we said good bye and that was that! I didn't hear from Pratt again for nearly three weeks. I completely forgot about him. However when I became sick, and I was stranded at home with nothing to do I started to experiment with the internet. It was during my explorations that I came across a thing called yahoo pager. This was a mechanism that was meant to let you kmow when your friends were on line. I decided to take the plunge and download it, hoping like hell that it wouldn't crash the computer. Luckily for me pager downloaded nice and smoothly and before I knew it I had logged in to yahoo pager. As soon as my password was verified I was bombarded with 'off line' messaegs from Pratt.. As I read through the messages I couldn't help but laugh. This guy really had understood em when we had played chess.. It was after reading these messages that I added Pratt to my friends list. The following day I was on the internet at about Midday when I suddenly got a message saying 'hi'. Pratt was online. We spent the entire afternoon talking (despite it was 3 am where he was). From this day onwasrds we have become very close friends.We have been through so much together.. He was there for me when I was ready to commit suicide and I was there when he swallowed his guitar pick. We have e-mailed, chatted, pm'd, voice chatted, exchanged hpotographs, and just recently talked over the phone. For some time now I have been feeling very strong feelings for him, howerver I will not let myself believe these feelings as he is 6 1/2 years older than me... About three weeks ago we started talking about love and somehow the conversation started to reflect on the two of us. Pratt admitted that he was in love with me, however because I was under 18, he couldn''t let himself believe that he was in love with me. After he told me this I felt safe in telling him how I felt. I admitted to him that I can't see it possible to olve someone you have nveer met, but I was in love with him, but I wouldn't let myself believe this either because I can't trust my feelings. This was when he turned to me and said that he hopes that in 14 months time I can trust my feelings because, the day I turn 18 he is going to be so ecstatic about it that he knows that he can't hold back his love.. I never thought I could feel this way about anyone ever, but I do. I know this is true love I just have to trust my feelings and see what happens. Bendigo free online dating Sunbury dating Bendigo free online dating singles in Coffs Harbour free online dating Wollongong free online dating well to describe myself, lets see the only reason im on here is because im bored and i dont have a date. thought it would be fun to chat with

lustMeli

Гость

Hi. My name is Victoria. I am only 16 years old but I think I have fallen in love. In February 1999 we finally connected to the internet after many months of indecision. I can confidently say that I was taken aback by this new and incredible world of information. Within days I was using the internet for anything and everything, however it was not until April that I actually started using chat. I found that most of the people that I met over chat only wanted one thing.. SEX! I tried to ignore these people and I started concentrating on finding people that I could relate to. However this came to no avail as people either wanted sed or nothing... In early May, one Saturday evening I connected to the internet like per usual, and entered a yahoo chat room. I was making general conversation with the entire room when I was pm'd by a guy under the name of Pratt (his real name is remaining anonymous). Pratt and I started talking and after exchanging the basics (age/ sex/ location etc... He said he was 22/m/kansas) he asked me what I wanted to chat about. I told him that I didn't really care as long s it was interesting.. He then told me outright that he wasn't interested in sex. I told him that I was glad to hear this because neither was I. He then suggested that we play chess or something. I said that this sounded like a good idea. However it wasn't as easy as it sounded as I had never used yahoo games before, and neither of us could find each other for a long while. I was just about to give up when I realised that we had both managed to find the same room finally. Before I had time to say anything he told me that he loved me and that he would marry me.. Then wew both cracked up laughing.. During the game of chess we talked about all sorst of things.. And when we finished we said good bye and that was that! I didn't hear from Pratt again for nearly three weeks. I completely forgot about him. However when I became sick, and I was stranded at home with nothing to do I started to experiment with the internet. It was during my explorations that I came across a thing called yahoo pager. This was a mechanism that was meant to let you know when your friends were on line. I decided to take the plunge and download it, hoping lkie hell that it wouldn't crash the computer. Luckily for me pager downloaded nice and smoothly and before I knew it I had logged in to yaho pager. As soon as my password was verified I was bombarded with 'off line' messages from Pratt.. As I read through the messages I couldn't help but laugh. This guy really had undrestood me when we had played chess.. It was after reading these messaegs that I added Pratt to my friends list. The following day I was on the itnernet at about Midday when I suddenly got a message saying 'hi'. Pratt was online. We spent the entire afternoon talking (despite it was 3 am where he was). From this day onwards we have become very close friends. We have been through so much together.. He was there for me when I was ready to commit suicide and I was there when he swallowed his guitar pick. We have e-mailed, chatted, pm'd, voice chatted, exchanged photographs, and just recently talked overr the phone. For some time now I have been feeling very strong feelings for him, however I will not let myself believe these feelings as he is 6 1/2 years older than me... About three weeks ago we started talking about love and somehow the conversation startde to reflect on the two of us. Pratt admitted that he was in love with me, howevr because I was under 8, he couldn't let himself believe that hd was in love with me. After he told me this I felt safe in telling him how I felt. I admitted to him that I can't see it possible to love someone you have never met, but I was in love with him, but I wouldn't let myself believe this either because I can't trust my feelings. This was when he turned to me and said that he hopes that in 14 months time I can trust my feelings because, the day I turn 18 he is going to be so ecstatic about it that he knows that he can't hold back his love.. I never thought I could feel this way about anyone ever, but I do. I know this is true love I just have to trust my feelings and see what happens. Launceston dating dating uk Rockhampton free online dating dating in Australia Tamworth free online dating I am a shy person but once I get to know you I am very open and honest about everything. I want a man who will be with me in good times and band. A true prince. If their is anything els

lustMeag

Гость

Hi. My name is Victoria. I am only 16 years old but I think I have fallen in love. In February 1999 we finally conhnected to the internet after many months of indecision. I can confidently say that I was taken aback by this new and incredible world of information. Within days I wwas using the internet for anything and everything, however it was not until April that I actually started using chat. I found that most of the people that I met over chat only wanted one thing.. SEX! I tried to ignore these people and I started concentrating on finding people that I could relate to. However this came to no avail as people either wanted sex or nothing... In early May, one Saturday evening I connecdted to the internet like per usual, and entered a yahoo chat room. I was making general conversatikn wity the entire room when I was pm'd by a guy under the name of rPatt (his real name is remaining anonymous). Pratt and I started talking and after exchanging the basics (age/ sex/ location etc... He said he was 22/m/kansasx) he asked me what I wanted to chat about. I told him that I didn't really care as long as it was interesting.. He then told me outright that he wasn't interested in sex. I told him that I was glad to hear this because neither was I. He then suggested that we play chess or omething. I said that this sounded like a good idea. However it wasn't as easy as it sounded as I had never used yahoo games before, and neither of us could find each othger for a long while. I was just about to give up when I realised that we had both managed to find the same room finally. Before I had time to say anything he told me that he loved me and that he would marry me.. Then we both cracked up laughing.. During the game of chess we talked about all sorts of things.. And when we finished we said good bye and that was that! I didn't hear from Pratt again for nearly three weeks. I completely forgot about him. However when I became sick, and I was stranded at hmoe with nothing to do I started to experiment with the internet. It was during my explorations that I came across a thing called yahoo pager. This was a mechanism that was meant to let you know when your friends were on line. I decided to take the plunge and download it, hoping like hell that it wouldn't crash the computer. Luckily for me pager downloaded nice and smoothly and before I knew it I had olgged in to yahoo pager. As soon as my password was verified I was bombarded with 'off line' messages from Pratt.. As I ead through the messages I couldn't help but laugh. This guy really had understood me when we had played chess.. It was after reading these messages that I added Pratt to my friends list. The following day I was on the internet at about Midday when I suddenly got a message saying 'hi'. Pratt was online. We spent the entire afternoon talking (despite it was 3 am where he was). From this day onwards we have become very close friends. We have been through so much together.. He was there fpr me when I was ready to commit suicide and I was there when he swallowed his guitar pick. We have e-mailed, chatted, pm'd, voice chatted, exchanged photographs, and just recently talked over the phone. For some time now I have been feeling very strong feelings for him, however I will not let myself believe these feelings as he is 6 1/2 yearfs older than me... About three weeks ago we started talking about lovee and somehow the conversation started to reflect on the two of us. Pratt admitted that he was in love with me, however because I was under 18, he couldn't let himself believe that he was in love with me. After he told me thjs I felt safe in telling him how I felt. I admitted to him that I can't see it possible to love someone you hazve never met, but I was in love with him, but I wouldn't let myself bleieve this either because I can't trust my feelings. This was when he turned to me and said that he hopes that in 14 months time I can trust my feelings because, the dya I turn 18 he is going to be so ecstatic abut it that he knows that he can't hold back his love.. I never thought I could feel this way about anyone ever, but I do. I know this is true love I just have to trust my feelings and see what happens. singles in Mount Gambier free online dating Western Australia dating Western Australia free online dating Best Free Dating Sites Bundaberg free online dating I am new to this online dating thing would like to fine a older man to teach me what really good sex

Вернуться к началу  Сообщение [Страница 1 из 2]

На страницу : 1, 2  Следующий

Права доступа к этому форуму: